Pierce Country Day Camp Aquatics—
A Nationally Recognized Model of Excellence
The Pierce Aquatics Program is a model of excellence in summer day camp swim instruction. Pierce swimming is an exhilarating achievement based around safety, outstanding instruction and FUN! Our campers swim twice each day in our secure, supportive swim environment. We are proud of our campers’ accomplishments and most importantly, so are they! Pierce parents marvel at the strong swim progress their children make. And, Pierce campers smile from ear to ear as they achieve success!
Incomparable Aquatics Facilities
The Pierce Country Day Camp Aquatics Complex is unsurpassed! We have seven temperature-controlled pools, including our Olympic indoor pool, the Aqua Dome. The Pierce pools have been specifically designed to serve various ages and capabilities. And during free swim, FUN is #1 as campers take part in our amazing array of wet and wonderful water activities!
American Red Cross
Pierce Country Day Camp follows the American Red Cross swimming program. We also have a unique “Pierce Aquatics” program for beginning swimmers. Our team of highly experienced Red Cross Water Safety Instructors (WSI)and Nassau County Certified Lifeguards work closely with our Group Supervisors, Group Leaders and General Counselors to offer an unparalleled swimming experience.
- 7 temperature-controlled pools
- Aqua Dome Olympic Indoor Pool allows for swimming rain or shine!
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors (WSI) and Nassau County Certified Lifeguards
- Personal attention and individualized instruction
- Diving Program on one meter and three meter AAU diving boards
- Colorful and creative pool toys fill our pools on "Wacky Wednesdays"
- Campers’ swim progress is tracked daily to ensure continuous skill development
Wet N’ Wonderful free swim activities include:
- Poker Chip Hunts
- Belly Boards
- Dive Rings/Bricks
- Water Basketball
- Water Polo
- Water Ballet
- The Iceberg - Water
- Water Trampoline
- Water Volleyball
- Water Teeter Totter
- Paddle Boats
- … and a whole lot more