Ready for a peak camp experience at Pierce Country Day Camp!
At Pierce, we quench our superb Sevens’ thirst for adventure! Here at Pierce, our Sevens become part of Senior Camp…our seven-year-olds are big kids ready for big FUN! Sevens have boundless energy—and Pierce offers so many outlets for summer-time excitement! Our Sevens move to a state-of-the art pool that includes cool water park “spray” facilities, a pool slide, and a one-meter diving board. Our athletic program grows too as Sevens enjoy top-level coaching and League Play in soccer and softball. For the first time they can also select some “optional programming” to round off their action-packed schedules. Our broad-based curriculum and spirited staff ensure that Pierce Sevens are on the go and having a blast!
- As part of Senior Camp, Sevens now eat lunch in the Clubhouse dining room, begin to have choice in their schedule and all areas of camp are now open to them!
- Action packed schedule including full range of Pierce Country Day Camp activities
- Top-level sports, arts and adventure curriculum taught by experienced Specialists
- State-of-the-art pool exclusively for the Sevens with spray facilities and big yellow circular slide
- One-meter diving board where Sevens begin Pierce’s diving curriculum in our Sevens pool that reaches a depth of 9 feet
- Pierce’s famous Nighttime POW WOW experience
- Weekly League Play in soccer and softball
- Sevens get their first exposure to choice scheduling—for one period per day each camper gets to choose between two activities that rotate through the wide range of activities we offer here at Pierce. For example, one day the choice may be Tennis or Archery, you pick!
- The Sevens home field is in Bagnell Stadium—equipped with bleachers and a sound system for the big games!
- Full size Tennis courts—Sevens graduate up from our Junior USTA program onto regulation sized courts